Saturday, April 30, 2011

A New beginning

Welcome all to my new blog.
For so long now i have been reading all these wonderful blogs and thinking how amazing it would be to do one of my own.
Well today here i am with a blank blog in front of me, wondering why i even thougth i could do it.
 Still I'm going to give it a go ( and hope i get at least my mum to read it LOL)
Hold on tight it might be a bumpy ride!
All of my projects use 100% kaszazz products if you have never seen or heard of kaszazz give me a buzz and i will arrange a catalogue or visit http://www.kaszazz.com.au/



The layout uses a combination a two paper collections
4826 My boy shield / Stitched Stars
4798 Ebony and Ivory Ribbon / script

And our special range of textured card stock this colour is the sunflower (4935)

I do have to admit i cut the cars using a circut machine.

Some close ups for you.


I stamped the bottom of the Sunflower cardstock ( with the 4222KK Fancy Flourish stamp.
I then blended the outside edge of the paper using the blending tools and inks.









I love dressing up plain paper , turning it from boring to magnificent with a few dabs of ink.


Well that's it for my first post i will be back soon with another project
Thanks for taking the time to look
Nat

1 comment:

Debbie Green said...

Lovely Nat, well done on the blog you might even get me inspired to start my own. Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing your next new project. Debbie x