Monday, September 5, 2011

Oh So Cool

Oh so cool -Day 5  & Giverway info at bottom!

Today in mother load we are breaking the rules......u may ask what rules,..... any that we have set for ourselves. Mine is not a hard and fast rule i follow , but more something I avoid.
 I don't use bold papers in my background very often, and even less a whole piece as a foundation to my page.So today i broke out a busy, bold piece , and went to town.
Some of you that have been following my blog may realise that i used blue....I tried really hard not to....maybe tomorrow will be my non blue day, at lest today's isn't monochromatic.
The base paper is from the All boy collection and  the shield is the reverse of that paper.
The red patterned paper is from the same collection as the blue paper from yesterday , Enchanted.
And i guess to keep the ball rolling the title is cut with the same alpha die.
Please don't forget to check out the giveaway I have HERE
thanks for looking


Thanks for looking

No comments: