Sunday, September 11, 2011

Simple Sunday

I know ....Monday here in Australia but I am working a day behind because of the way the Layout A  Day works. If you have missed the post that explains this , here is a quick explanation.
I get the days prompt at 5 pm in Australia, My fellow American LOADSTERS get it at midnight, and wake up and find it in their in box in the morning. I do my layout that night and photograph and blog about it NOW ( in the morning). The light is better to photograph it in the morning...that and I'm normally walking out of the workshop at some ungodly hour of the night.


Today we had a sketch to work with, and me feeling a little lazy, and having spent the last 5 hrs working on projects for next weeks Product Launch and Team Training Day ( more detail coming soon). I did exactly as told kept it simple.
Have a look and let me know if its to simple LOL

As for the details and product list. that's not going to be hard LOL

The paper is Kaszazz ( of course) Its the All boy collection, come chipboard letters and mini black letters. Oh and the most important of all 4 beautifully photos of my boy!
Thanks for looking
Nat


No comments: