Friday, February 24, 2012

Another load!

Hi there all
Today I hope to catch up with my LOAD posts. And  promise tomorrow I will throw something a little bit different in to the mix?

When I did yesterdays post I kept thinking that I had missed a day or a layout, and in the end I dismissed it, and kept on going, I cheeked late last night and I did miss a day. not sure which day it is but here it is..
I love these photos and the new paper from the earth elements range suited it to a tee.
Here is 2 more days that I'm not overly happy with, I'm learning to let it go ...... I did say learning !








And this is my Favourite layout from the last few days.
It is done from a sketch from a site I have just become familiar with, called sketch support
I'm loving the ideas that they get flowing in my brain and give lots of different takes on the one sketch.
If I hadn't been so rushed I would have done the little hearts in a bright red. or at least inked the edges.They get very lost.

Thanks again for looking and sharing this ride with me.
Nat

As always i have only used Kaszazz products. Want more info on what or how i did something , just leave a coment and I will get back to you.

No comments: