Monday, February 27, 2012

Hen today - bride tommorow

Wow what a weekend here in Victoria Australia,
The temperatures where HOT HOT HOT then yesterday wet and HOT. It doesn't make you want to do anything!
My mums work colleague had a Hens do on Sat and wanted me to make something to put a few photos in for her , and for all the work girls to sign at the Party.
So to work I went.
The girls all have a fabulous love of life and a good giggle. I wanted to reflect their tastes and add some whimsy to it as well.
For the base of the card I did  a Concertina album. The instructions come from a Kaszazz workshop from Pam Kuhn . The pages open and criss cross to make a really beautiful space to place photos.
I apologise for the weird dots all over the place, it is my attempt at covering the personal notes on the card.

On the front I used the circut and the paper dolls cartridge and made two dolls.
One Hen and one bride.
Joining them at the hands and feet the Hen opens to reveal the bride.
I had so much fun trying to match the brides look and hair!  Then off tot he bling draw for some gems for the earrings, rings and necklace, and perals for the brides necklace.


What a extra fun little project and all the more special as I know the lovely lady will enjoy keeping this as a great memory of the Hens night.


Now what would a post be without some LOAD
Here is Day 26 only a few days to go
I again made this background paper, i get such a kick out of stamping and making something that is individual to me!
The background and all the embellishments where stamped using the stamp set  Dog Lovers (4453N)
I will be back tomorrow with the next two days of LOAD !
Will you miss me when LOADs finished LOL
TFL NAT

No comments: