Friday, February 10, 2012

LOAD 9 and 10

Are u sick of LOAD layouts yet....I'm not counting...no, not at all... just 18 days to go.....sorry you will have to put up with my LOAD babble for a bit longer! Thats if i make it :)
I promise tomorrow I will bring you something different, along with a little Load HEHEHE

Here is Day 9 and a little bit of me, the prompt was home sweet home ( this was my bedroom growing up)

I had lots of fun graffiti-ing ( not sure that is a word LOL) this, it was just like been back at high school.

The paper is from the School days collection.















Day 10 was all about favourite things.
The first thing that came to mind was the fishing shack, that my Pa had.
I so wish I had photos of it , but all I had was a few at the local beach .
But it feels good to have at lest recorded the place.  That's the joy of scrapbooking ultimately is to get the memories stored.

























The Background paper is one of the new papers from the January Release.It is called Billabong Dreams. Oh and wait till you see the other side,scrumptious!                                                    


 Was so happy with this till I tried to shade a little on the title chipboard, but LOAD been LOAD there isn't time to turn back. I might  redo it when I have time.
Thanks for looking
Nat


No comments: