Friday, February 3, 2012

LOOAD days 2 & 3

Hi all just a quick post to share day two and three of  LOAD ( layout a day)

Im not happy with either of these pages and I'm sure I will go back and re do the banner one at the end of load.

Day 2 prompt was to do a layout with a fav picture. I have had these photo sitting on my bench for a week just waiting for a chance to do a layout with them. I love the way my father in law and my son interact, they clearly love each other lots.













Was great to see these photos popped on a page and it is now sitting on my kitchen dresser and I smile every time I look at it.

Day three and the prompt was " Who am I"
I must say I hate doing pages that concern me, and I somehow don't edit my feelings, although this is a happy looking fage it deals a little with my struggles been a mum!
Enjoy


As always the papers are all Kaszazz.
I just love the orange red paper on the base, it is so cheerful.
The white base has been hand stamped and the embellishments hand made.

Thanks for stopping by
Nat

No comments: