Monday, June 4, 2012

Rainbow butterflies

Hi all
Today I have a layout to share , that I have been meaning to do for ages.
I Had a fantastic demo party the other week and had such a fun time playing with my Tim Holtz markers and then letting all my ladies loose to create some fab cards.
Then after the demo a few special gals stayed on to create this layout.
It is one closely adapted from a workshop created by Karen Turner, I just changed the stamps a little and used a new distress markers technique.
Here is the layout












And some details

And this last one is of my absolute fab'est girls ever, look how happy they all look, not to mention
 how each of them made there layouts their own! Love these ladies.



If you are wondering I'm in the center...don't mind been center of attention LOL
Have a good day
Nat