Tuesday, June 5, 2012

What girl dosnt like a little bling

Hi everyone,

I have another card for you today ( managed to get a few min in the workshop even with the little boy)
This weeks challenge #55 at CAS-ual Fridays is Bling! and lets face it what girl doesn't like a little bling , especially on out papercraft projects.
I went looking for some inspiration for this card and found a link to this blog by Virgina. Wow what inspiration, please pop over and check it out its amazing fun. Its all about colour and rainbows of it!

So with a few min to whip something up this is what I came up with.

You may have already guessed,  I did it with my Tim Holtz markers, so much easier than pulling all the ink pads out LOL.  The stamp is part of a the Birthday greetings set that was released last January.
After stamping all the butterfly's and the sentiment , I ran the card through the Ezy-press and embossed with white dots. After that I burnished over where the butterflies where stamped so that the dots were not so pronounced. And then the bling, Each butterfly was covered with a generous amount of icstickles. Fun and easy! Just the way I like it.
When I have a little more time Iwill probably re do the matting on this as its not quiet right.
Have a good day

7 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

Gorgeous!

Virginia L. said...

Hi Nat!! I am so happy that you took up the challenges! The colorful butterflies with glitter are absolutely gorgeous! I also love how you layered the images with black card stock! Thank you so much for playing CAS-ual Fridays and my little inspiration challenge!

Diane said...

Lovely. Very eye catching.

Jenny said...

The rainbow butterflies are so sparkly and pretty.... Such a lovely card :0)
Thanks for joining in the fun at CASual Fridays this week :0)
Jenny x

Mynn xx said...

LOVE this idea!!! This is absolutely gorgeous! LOVE all the sparkles on the butterflies! :)

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Love this rainbow of glittery butterflies, it goes perfect with the sentiment :) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Suzanne said...

Simply elegant! I love the dotted background and all the sparkle. Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays this week!