Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Snowflake or three

Welcome to my second post featuring the new Sept products.

If you stoped by yesterday ..........did you check out all the goodness! If so what do you think!

If your visiting for the first time you can see the full release here!

Today I would like to share a card made with the new snowflake stamp set.
Just love snowflakes and these ones are perfect!

I have stamped the three images randomly using three different inks.
Not sure it shows in the photos but some are done with the pearl paint dabber , which gives a real nice just right sparkle.

 
Thanks for joining me again
Nat
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I think your blog might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping.
I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that,
fantastic blog!

Here is my blog post - womens Stuhrling Original watches